Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Oh Summer...I don't know if I'm ready for you!
This year I have been completely spoiled. My first year of all of the kids in school. After 11 years of having babies at home, I finally had a few hours to myself every day. My year of wonderful is getting ready to be stopped with an abrupt halt...summer vacation. I'm excited, yet I'm thinking...when am I going to sleep? When am I going to have time to clean house? What am I going to do to keep these crazy kids busy and happy? I will survive. It's not like I haven't done it before. Most kids count the days until summer gets out...I think I will be counting the days until school starts. Don't get me wrong...I love my kids more than life itself. They are pure entertainment and love like no one I've ever known. They love each other and they love life. Sheer happiness wakes me up in the morning...giggles, screams of goofy, and jumping on beds. I just need to teach Maggie the workings of the remote...lol
Gripe for the day (I don't gripe often, so I'm allowed now and then):
Kids! If you don't want them, then don't have them! I heard a friend this week griping like I've never heard about her kids. I seriously wanted to ask her what she actually liked about her kids. All I hear from her is they did this, and they did that, and they are driving me insane. Really, I know each mother has their moment of insanity, but all the time? God gave you those gifts...enjoy them, because like my other friend, she just lost her baby. A baby that she desperately wanted. OKay...I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment