Pages

Us

Us
me and my handsome feller!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Fair Game

Growing up, I always struggled with fairness. I never really felt like I got it, but I always FOUGHT to the end for it. Looking back, I see a different perspective even still. I strive to make things fair between my kids because of this.
All grown up, I still fight the fight for fairness. Seems like this time I really don't have much of a say, and it hurts. I want it so bad! I want it to come easy without me asking. It's my true passion. Why does it still not seem to be fair? Seriously? Am I just not quite good enough...I'd rather quit then. I don't want to be 1/2 good. Do I say something? I really don't want to do that! Do I just sit and enjoy the ride and wait for more answers when it is so hard and frustrating? Or, do I just quit and move on to other things in life? hmmmm so many things going through my head.
I've learned to accept myself for who I am. I haven't settled for just "OK" with so many things. I've set boundaries. I feel like I'm for the most part fair with myself. I try to be fair with everything.
Life's not fair....but it can be! Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment