Monday, April 12, 2010
pointing out sin
Ok...so I'm blogging, because I'm kinda mad! Seems like I always get it out best when I write. So I wrote something on my facebook today about a boy that lives down the street. He's 8 years old, and he was drinking one of those 5 hour energy shots. I was just shocked. I guess I shouldn't be shocked though, because so many crazy things happen at his house. Last year, he walked down to my house and his eye was swollen shut. I asked him what happened, and apparently a bug had bitten him. I asked if his mom had taken him to the doctor, and he said, "no, she's sleeping" I was so upset that I walked down to his house, woke up his mom, and asked what she was going to do about it. Another morning last summer, Terry was heading out to work at 530 or so, and James was headed down to my house to play. Terry told him to go back home, because no one was awake. The mother has already had one child taken away by the state. I'm not sure why James(the little boy) was not taken when the oldest one was? Anyway, his parents buy him bags among bags of candy. In part, I think they buy it to keep him happy and out of their site. On the other hand, I think he wants it to bribe people to play with him. Ack..back to my frustration...I had a friend reply to the status telling me to stop gossiping. I was speechless. I seriously sat for about an hour thinking on what I would say back to her or if I would respond at all. She's always got comments on her page that are so negative and complaining and "jon and kate" and how stupid they are. She sends me a message privately that I should be a better Christian. WTH? I'm so sensitive to what I put on FB. Are you serious? Man, I just wanted to scream. Still debating on whether to take her off my fb and move on...I just don't know. Is it a full moon tonight or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment