So at the beginning of this month, I was freaked out. Not because we weren't getting a paycheck, but I was freaked about how my husband would handle it. Would he stroke out or have a heart attack? Would he be a grumpy grinch? Well the answer to that is no. He has been praying, reading his Bible, and going to Bible Study faithfully.
How does one get through November and Thanksgiving without a paycheck? Well, first you pray and have faith. 2. You put your pride aside. 3. You have great friends and family that surprise you in so many ways that you can't help but feel loved and have faith!
We are now at the end of the month, and I have 200 dollars in my account. How does that happen? <3 Thanks you for the many people that anonymously gave to our family. What to do now? 1. Continue on that praying, reading, and going to Bible Study. 2. Leave the pride in the past. 3. Love the friends you have in many ways. 4. Pay it forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment