Well, we found out today that Terry's paycheck for the month is $400. LOL. Well...we are trusting in God's promises. Lord, please put food on our table, gas in our cars, and remind us that you are here. Please give Terry peace...ok I need it as well. When we are tempted to question, we will fall on you. I'm seeking you. I love you. I want to sit at your feet, drink from the cup in your hand, lay back against you and breathe, and hear your heartbeat. Let us have joy through all circumstances.
Kari Jobe:
The more i seek you,
the more i find you.
The more i find you,
the more I love you
I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat
This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming
The more i seek you,
the more i find you.
The more i find you,
the more I love you
I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat
This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming
I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat
This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming
I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat
This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace...
(Thanks to Myasia for these lyrics)
[ The More I Seek You Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]
No comments:
Post a Comment