Respect means not much to not many people. I just want to go get into bed and come out on Sunday...maybe even a few Sundays down the road. (hang with me here...I've been ambiened. Haha..sometimes these are the best thoughts! Good thing most people don't read my blogs.
Rough day...neighbors and their kids...no respect for their kids or me. Grumpy husband. Tired self, because not sleeping when things are just "right", and thyroid is wacky, which makes my calcium quirky. wonder how different choices of decisions could have changed things. Kids are acting weird because they know somethings up. Tired to talk to LT...he wouldn't respond at all to me. Wouldn't even look at me. I'm hurt and feeling helpless, and I can't do anything about it! I question all that he's told me, because I just don't know anymore...
I've coming to a stopping or stalling point of just not knowing what to do. I'm giving up for tonight...don't know that tomorrow will be any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment