Pages

Us

Us
me and my handsome feller!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank you for the perfect timing

Well, funny how God sometimes has IMMEDIATE timing. I guess he made this one priority! (Thank you God for these great blessings...no matter what circumstances you brought to answer them!) I was so frustrated last Friday. I saw so much progress being thrown out the window! I was so deflated. Just wanting to fix that relationship between me and my son. I blogged about it,because it was the ONLY way I knew to get my real true feelings out. Today, my son says to me, "maybe I need to talk to you more often." Oh yes, I grabbed my tissue and cried my eyes out. He's hurting, and he needed his "not so wicked" step mom to hug his heart. (oh more tears...where's my tissue?). He is wanting to fix things. He is needing me to help. He is reaching out to ME?! I hurt for him going through what he's going through, but it is all part of God's perfect plan to get him to be where he needs to be. Thanks again my daddy God for hearing my cry, and making me feel like it was a priority to fix. I know not all things come so quickly...this has been a 10 year prayer...but I cried out and you answered it as soon as you could. I know there may be days where we backslide, but today, I'm blogging about the miracles I see, because I want to read back on those hard days and remember that we are making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment