Pages

Us

Us
me and my handsome feller!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hmmm...Why so jealous?

I have recently had a few people that have said things about how people put stuff all over facebook about their romantic husbands or how wonderful their kids are...I do that?!

I'm not trying to rub it in anyone's face or say that I'm so much better than you. I don't put negative things on facebook...I reserve them for my blog (LOL JUST KIDDING!). Going with my last post on appreciation, I am truly proud and thankful of my family. I'm proud of the places we've come to and the places we will eventually go. So why you so jealous?
I fight with my husband. I
have to discipline my kids. I struggle with my image. I don't use my money right sometimes. I'm as imperfect as the next person, and maybe even more. I recognize these things, but I'm not going to be posting all over facebook about how something my husband has done rubs me wrong, or that my kids are disrespectful just as much as the next. I know my heart. I know God knows my every thought. Isn't that a scary thought? Oh gosh...it would be a scary thing to be in my head sometimes. lol So quit being so jealous, and look around to see the things that are wonderful in your life. Hey, you got up this morning didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment