Right now my life is in the midst of chaos! Between 3 kids, a step son, and many medical problems, I seem to stay very busy. I've been going from doctor to doctor trying to find this medical mystery that plagues my body. Swelling and hurting are daily trials that I face, but even in the face of trial I find joy. God has taught us so much in this journey, and I continue to stand in awe of His love and mercy. I feel like I'm learning now that no matter what, I am not in charge of my life. I have to give up and give it all to Him. I am quite a control freak, so this is very hard for me.
Terry and I are also learning much about our marriage and family. Last night we sat in the kitchen talking about how far we have come. From being financially on the high side to loosing everything, we are grateful and appreciate all we have.
We'll see where this blog goes or if I ever decide to make it public, but for now, it's just for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment