Pages

Us

Us
me and my handsome feller!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Big Lips


When I was little I told my mom that I hated my lips. They were big! Why I picked my lips...I'm not so sure! I knew that there was not really anything "special" about my looks, but why I picked my lips? My mom told me, "Angie, people PAY for lips like yours!" I now look at my lips and think...People do pay for lips like mine! LOL My mom probably doesn't remember saying that to me, but I will never forget that huge compliment she gave me.
I wonder what will stick out in my children's mind. What will I say or do that they will remember? Will they remember that I was uplifting or that I yelled at them at the wrong moment. Will they know how much I truly love them, or will they feel like they were never good enough. Will they know that I love each of them for the individual person they are, or will they feel like they were left out. What words will hurt them the most? What words will they hold dear? What will be their favorite moment of childhood? What will be their favorite meal? Makes you wonder, and it scares the crap out of me! I do know that every day I pray for my children, and I pray that I am the best mom I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment